Better than metal!
• Anchors better than metal staples
• Reduced risk of injury for both people, pets, and machines
• Reduced labor - no need to return to job sites to remove metal staples
• Completely breaks down in a little over 18 months - metal staples can take up to 10 years to break down
Complies with Biodegradable Standard:
GreenStake® staples meet the ASTM D6400 (in USA) & EN13432 (Europe & International) Biodegradable Standard. It is worth noting that if a staple is not to D6400 or EN13432 standard it contains regular plastic is not biodegradable.
Biodegradable vs Degradable Stakes – the difference
Biodegradable stakes (such as GreenStakes®) are made from renewable plant-based materials and 100% biodegradable, which means the material must breakdown into water, carbon dioxide and humus (just like compost) with no other by-products.
• Securing landscape fabrics and netting
• Pinning down turf grass and mulch mats
• Anchoring erosion control blanket
How to use
• Insert in to ground by pressing with your hand
• For hard ground, use a rubber mallet to hammer the GreenStakes into the ground
GreenStakes are made from plant-based material derived from wheat and potato starches and will not cause harm to animals should it be consumed by them